Welcome to larvalimages.com , the community for writers, artists, and creators looking to share royalty-free images, videos, audio, and other media. We collectively call this “content.” If you access and use content or contribute content yourself, you agree to comply with our Content License.
At larvalimages.com, we want to make complicated things simple. So we’ve created a brief summary of our content license. Please note, however, that only the complete version is legally binding.
What can you do with the content?
Subject to the prohibited uses (see below), the following uses are permitted under the Content License:
- Use content for free
- Modify or adapt content for new works
What are you not allowed to do with the content?
There are so-called prohibited uses. Here are some examples:
- You may not sell or distribute any content (either digital or physical) as a standalone product. “Original” means that the content has not been creatively edited and is essentially preserved in the form in which it appears on our website.
- If any content contains any recognizable trademarks, logos, or brands, you may not use this content for commercial purposes for goods or services. In particular, you may not print them on merchandise or other physical products that are for sale.
- You may not use any content in an immoral or illegal manner, especially that which includes identifiable individuals.
- You may not use content in a deceptive or fraudulent manner.
Certain content may be subject to additional intellectual property rights (e.g., copyright, trademark, design rights), moral rights, proprietary rights, privacy rights, or the like. You are responsible for checking whether you need third-party consent or a license to use any content.